Fri, 22 Mar | Singapore
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
22 Mar 2019, 10:00 am
About The Event
Students will Learn:
- Coding using Scratch, and C-Language.
- Knowledge about functions and capabilities of microprocessors (embedded systems) like Arduino.
- Knowledge about common sensors, controls and their applications.
- To solve problems through automation and applying knowledge learnt.
- To be creative, problem solving, logical thinking and exploration through project work.
- To develop teamwork and communication skills through project work.